Video Interviews with Clinicians and Clients Who’ve Used Multi-Step Oxygen Therapy
Steve’s story. Retired from the military, suffering with chronic pain and poor sleep (3 minutes)
- 2 disk treatments for his spine
- Fractured neck
- 2 torn rotator cuffs
- Several broken bones and toes
- Compound fracture
- Degenerative elbows with severe inflammation/pain
Luke Storey’s podcast interview with Mark Squibb, founder, LiveO2. (01:29:52)
- 04:35 — why an oxygenated brain leads to a higher IQ; anti-aging capabilities; breathwork versus oxygen training
- 38:39 — Performance enhancement & oxygen, cellular healing experiences with LiveO2
- 44:11 — Brain function, memory, concussion
- 01:02:20 — Brain function & spirituality; why a happy body gives you a happy spirit; taking fear out of the physical body; the secret to raising healthy children
Corbin, 25-year-old athlete. 4 major concussions (7 minutes)
Corbin experienced six sports and car accident concussions, including loss of consciousness.
They resulted in depression, bad memory, lower grades (estimated 50% reduction in learning ability). They seriously interfered with his creativity and ability to communicate.
He reports improvements in brain function immediately following a session and a significant increase in neurological scores on a computerized test (CNS Vital Signs).
Comment posted to YouTube video by his mother, Cathie Waugh: “This is remarkable in so many ways! I am so glad this procedure has helped Corbin – we never thought anything was “out there” to help him heal from all the concussions. For any of you parents out there – whose boy or girl has suffered the consequences of traumatic head injuries – you need to check this out. As parents – I know we will all do whatever it takes to help improve the health of our children, no matter the age. . .”
Interview with Ben recovering from a traumatic brain injury (29 min)
- 12:20: initial experience with increased energy
- 17:00: mental clarity, controlling focus and anger
- 18:30: discussion of his brain injury and oxygen training
- 20:30: reports on recovering body sensations
- 24:20: physical therapists seeing increased improvements are surprised by his recovery of
Common test results and change in the brain (3.75 min)
Angelique Hart, MD’s clinical experience with LiveO2
Angelique Hart, MD, Clinical presentation at Integrative Medicine conference (ACIM). (47 min)
This is a review of Dr. Hart’s clinical protocols using LiveO2 Oxygen training, and its clinical impact.
- 11:40 – how quickly patients start gaining benefit
- 14:10 – role in detoxification, helping to clear toxins
- 16:50 – Role in reducing chronic inflammation
- 19:00 – Help with pulmonary function, asthma
- 20:50 – impact on the brain, including strokes, TBI, concussions, memory, cognitive function, functional improvements
- 23:00 – Review of clinical cases
The story of Jill, a 55-year-old woman who had 3 concussions over 1.5 years, documents her improvements with oxygen training.
Video 1: Before and after the first training (2.3 min)
She reports concussions have had a significant impact on her health and her mind. She reviews changes she experienced after just one, one-hour training session using a protocol based on an advanced version of Manfred von Ardennes’ Oxygen Multistep Therapy.
Video 2: Second week training interview (3 min)
Video 3: Third short video interview for Jill 55-year-old woman (3 min)
Robert Rowan, MD, on why oxygen is critical for healing (7 minutes)
- 0:35: Discusses how this system allows an increase in partial pressure of oxygen in the arterial system to be able to oxygenate harder-to-reach tissues.
- 2:50: Discusses the advantages of exercising with oxygen over hyperbaric oxygen.
- 4:00: Explains the role of exercise combined with oxygen
Dr. Lisa Koche explains the advantages of Live O2 over hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wellness. (4 minutes)
She also talks about how Live O2’s simulated altitude training results in more stamina, better sleep and mood, a clearer brain and improved cardiac function by driving oxygen deeper into the cells. Pertinent timestamps:
00:27 The benefits and drawbacks of hyperbaric oxygen therapy
01:24 Why Dr. Koche became interested in Live O2
01:10 What Live O2 exercise involves and how you use it to simulate high altitude training
02:23 The benefits of Live O2 training
03:38 Who is a candidate for Live O2 training