Per this article, here are some of the benefits of high altitude training, like we do at Gym For The Brain:
- Increased aerobic exercise due to the increased oxygen delivery to the body’s tissues, muscles, and brain.
- Increased production of erythropoietin hormone, which stimulates red blood cell production.
- Increased production and release of the human growth hormone.
- Enhanced oxygen transportation through the body.
- Efficient use of oxygen for energy production.
- Decreased heart rate and blood pressure.
- Increased pulmonary oxygen absorption.
- Stimulation of fat metabolism.
- Decreased oxidative stress.